Thursday, June 28, 2007

Television Program Proposal Sample

count alone


Bebo & Cigala - I forgot that I forgot you

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOT SOLD



loneliness, a sad look,
twenty tears on the table a sheet of paper

empty pen about to write
early-morning rain in the window, rain
soul daily
all these caresses reserved
these simulations of happiness
Baker
corner with a dream two cane
just leave me
the smiles that I gave you this miserable
and
possibility that some
day not repeat history .... ah


there are things that are not sold

Gonzalo Gareis

Now that I recognize myself in the mirror, that the past is that smile, remembering beautiful moments today that time is my ally and walk to my pair, after so much water under the bridge, today road barefoot. Welcome if you come with me. I invite you.

Ed note: You may read this poem in Nostalgia, in another time in my life. Maybe not. Anyway, thanks for being. The hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment