Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gay First Time Public Toilet



COUNT


There in the center of your universe
ie your
whole complexion more hidden and less thought
born each

's desires extend my hand and
acknowledge your space at the touch of my fingers
inhabiting every corner every day and so we are building


from the littlest finger of your foot
passing by the edge of your mouth
gliding through the air
restless drawing the memory of your

body you do not know how nice it is to find
around your shoulder, your eyes
the corner where you and I we set
eccentric and other complicity


Gonzalo Gareis


Ed note: because you made me believe again, because it taught me not to stay with what I have but to go and conquer I want, it is worth it, because you're in my life, Happy Day And thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment