Monday, October 22, 2007

Brent Corrigan & Brent Everett

cuis day of the bird

While typing, copying a paper where I wrote them by hand because I do not trust the diskettes or CDs, the latest errata for the last galley proof of my next novella in the series of which goes to press Atopy morning and printed out on Thursday, I consoled my temporary lack of internet to witness the discussion that takes place in the cyber Shell: rain or no rain? "Boludos, no, I think to myself. Because before you leave I saw one of the guinea pigs Deivid, Rita Savage was on the balcony. And if a cautious guinea pigs as Rita comes to the balcony is NOT going to rain. At first I did not trust it either and I decided to take the umbrella itself, new sunglasses that I bought at the mall Alto Atopy, no. Or one or the other. But a break in the clouds Rita trust me: I retraced my steps and not to climb the stairs again, I left the umbrella locked in our mailbox.
Yesterday, plus new glasses, I bought two jazz albums for my mother, Peter Gabriel 1 for me and a bottle of mineral water. Found on the street, pulled a black suit. I hid my CD and my glasses in the bag because I saw it coming. And it was like, 'What did that bottle of mineral water, filled it with tap water or buy it? " I asked my mother. I know that the virtuous (knowing her for 42 a. as I know) would be lying to say that I took from the tap. But no. I told the truth: I told him that he had bought at the mall. It was obvious that he hated the word "shopping." Nor, it seems, you know I have really enjoyed checking account. On the way back home, I felt I ran a loop temporary ranging from the seventeenth to the twenty-first century. Robinsonian saved my honor to discover this morning that his suit was Deivid neither made to measure. That
Costume jodita lost valuable minutes that I did retrieve a vengeful driver, later determined to send me a purpose in view that I had tried to rush it so that from their point of view should be vulgar airs of the First World. I explained that, at 11:05, the municipal official who was interviewing me at 11:00 and told me unofficially "ininstitucionalizable."
Then come all this in a novel and say "what imagination."

0 comments:

Post a Comment