Monday, October 1, 2007

Why Do Guys Masterbate In A Group

Anyway ...

... I decided to go to the doctor. Perhaps under the influence of the book I started reading, "Liquid Love" by Zygmunt Bauman (gift from my friend Delia) returned to the same gastroenterologist last year.

He remembered me. I noticed it changed: thinned and took sun. He was a chubby peaky and now, thin and tan, he looks like Johnny Depp. I'm glad to be young and beautiful, because I fear that I will need it in the next, say, 20 years.
painted green the hospital cafeteria. Now the green grass of football resonates, so say, on the walls, and makes a nice counterpoint to the courtyard of the trees reaching to be from within.

"Liquid Love" is an ode to loyalty: the book to read before buying land and bricks, or return to the homeland.

And perhaps that's why I decided to listen to "Midnite Vultures" by Beck, which eventually fell via Azureus (though it took a while).
I love.
is 50% and 50% cool freak.
How to say in my native language?
is a party, is a spinning mirror ball, strobe lights are, insane people dancing with American clothes show the seventies with spiral-shaped patterns orange and fuchsia.
is the music that I put on my next birthday.
Beck, for me you can believe in flying saucers, marry your sister or your mother, do not care.
I know it's all stolen . No matter.
I forgive you everything.

biochemical Today my new experiment called DOLOFRIX. How to explain
Dolofrix experience?
do not know. It is ineffable.
60 mg of codeine. There is no way to imagine it.

As Gogui says: we're late to everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment