Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bench Fix Salon Rates



(image: google.com)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


AVE FENIX


and here we are, mine
rare coincidence to find myself in the mirror-opposite, that,
so often deceived me
and yet so many have come

live behind the mask is best for us is
exalt the crumbs of the past without restraint and parsimony
invent ad honorem entelechies
are only metaphors without a shadow of a trace

how far can the past occupy the main
role of a story that does not belong?
me my own limits, who chooses how and when
how much and how far is I who stands my destiny

anything further from me is this simulacrum of life, this story overwritten
not see the lines. Today
is broken glass and mirror
appellant is no image. We will build to order then.

ene/08
Gonzalo Gareis (after 40 '
catharsis on phone)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

N d R: what to say, if not more than appreciated. Not me, or himself, "the writer of these lines. One way or another I am, and I hope to be, I Gonzalo, behind these letters. Already have enough drill daily newspaper to turn on the TV and tune to the news, no?

The hug from the soul,

Gons .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment