Thursday, January 24, 2008

Birthday Wishes For 18 Yr Old Daughter

crossing gates ...


Robi (Draco) Rosa - Crossing Gates

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RAIN rain falls in the window
lava long distances and also a little clean
soul so many times

trampled
hear every drop in my memory
tell me about your skin and your smell
you disarm these absences
and so I'll feel closer

this downpour accompanied me on this night

missing when the excess
space is where I belong more

drizzle
want to hide and no place left to hide I can not help thinking you
this
rain on the window / rains in the soul


Gonzalo Gareis


N. R.: It rained last night in Neuquen. While the sky is falling as usual, some things happen around us and we do not realize. Life is that which happens while we're on the other hand , goes a saying.

ps: listening to this theme, inevitably thought he sang of loneliness. Hope you can enjoy it as much as me. And even if it hurts sometimes also necessary.
I leave you a hug, Gonzalo .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment