Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nfl Players In Jockstraps







"Mercedes Sosa - As the cicada"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


TRANSPARENCIES



opens dark mantle in its immensity
find me alone, acquitted, next.
While the Sanskrit minutes elapse
clarifying the shadows, warns top lantern
past penalties on me.

Nothing is so far, nothing is erased but
icy blow, removing the sand grains

the absence or penalties to achieve the wash crying, from the top
of memory. Meanwhile

the curtain falls on this huge curtain
daily.

So the years go by day and slowly

overlooks the white face and round my sorrows.
And so strongly, I find myself in a mirror


and I'm not
but my reflection.



Gonzalo Gareis
December - 2007


... I'm returning to my roots inside, my place, my things. I'm coming back to me. To believe, to make, to build. It is not easy when one felt stripped of everything, but it is not difficult when one intends to rebuild. Today I return to me, so I'm coming to you, this adventure of life. Missing a piece of me and I am reunited with him. It will be a breakthrough, or small, does not matter. is progress and that's enough.


"Whoever has something why live, is able to support any how" - Nietzsche

0 comments:

Post a Comment