Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How Long Does Plan B Stay In Your Body



His back and foot flat on a wall. "Smoking a cigarette?, I'm still not sure, or perhaps simply prefer not to specify. He wore a black cap, faded blue jeans with just dragging, much like the ones I like, black with white coat and white sneakers with black pins.

1 AM and we just stared at 5 meters, in that block where no light more unfortunate that the focus of a light pole. At first I was surprised to see him standing at three houses from where I lived, was seldom seen after one year. Fear, nervousness, joy, confusion, deception, endless emotions "feelings?, Invaded my body and mind; until the moment that I located the half-drawn mischievous smile on his face.


Why so late, I asked. I looked at him and smiled half, while an "apology? Not owe anyone explanations, leaving only my lips without thinking.

left me silly when I said "I knew, just kidding, but you should not expose yourself to walk alone at this hour."

Did you know, since I had heard a logical answer, comprehensive, subtle, sarcastic, out of his mouth where modesty did not fit into their vocabulary. (Never, never expressed that way to over 3 years).

came and I was looking for my keys in her purse, took my hand and said we must talk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment