Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mild Reversal Of The Cervical Lordosis

surprise .. "They" .. I slept

He says
Good, I'm not wrong, I'm fine. I'll be fine because I have no desire to be wrong, and because life happens too fast to try to find those little things that sometimes make us doubt that there are sunny days in our minds. I like to think that I will live for many years, although perhaps not entirely true, but I'm completely sure of is that true happiness is not in the rules that society imposes on us for allegedly leading a full life or on unconditional faith in God that we may already be tired of hearing the same sermon every Sunday and believers themselves and apologizing to gain a place in heaven missed.
really do not know if I could define the word "happiness" is not a word that this added to my internal dictionary .. Maybe I was never happy and never will be .. perhaps be the happiest person in the world at some undetermined time .. I'll never know what I'll do tomorrow because I do not live thinking about a concrete future. Thinking about the future only makes you lose this time and then repent of things that you did in the past. I see no reason to waste the short time traffic we have to enjoy thinking that maybe one day I will not get to see. I have no desire to know if tomorrow I'll have a lot of money or I will be famous, or perhaps neither .. I have no desire to know if I will live 100 years or if this is my last birthday .. I have no desire to know how many people think I'm a moron q q shit talk .. I have only wanted to know that I'm going through right now.
* Pd .- Here is your answer to so many conversations and reproaches lovingly made me know .. your own answer to why do not write anything.

She responds, q
know you do not like wasting time thinking about the future, you know I like to bother talking about the future because q I have one. While saying that now I know that if you hear me when I say .. "I do not want to talk about it." We know that happiness is not eternal, as we know q is happiness, because it is a sentiment not fully defined, and many others. Live, if not years, but I know that you will live. Q Because living is getting up every morning, wash your face and follow your daily routine. Life is a verb, is more than life, rather than the word defined in the dictionary. Because I believe that living is knowing that each day is lived if it was worth it, because every day is special and every smile stolen. I do not know how long I live, but I know I do and I am "happy", if that happiness is counted with the smiles that emit at will and why I often steal or floors without stopping. The're having fun .. because you like to be. But remember that the future also includes desires, hopes, dreams velvet .. those who wait .. these are met that are not made of glass, because it will break so easily. Beware
.
PD.-not get lost in reality, your essence and who you really are not trapped by those ropes and grips of different colors that stand out in the monochrome of Lima. Live, feel, smile and ... "happy .."..

0 comments:

Post a Comment